Persistent Advocates for Toxic Exposure Victims Across the Country
Environmental Litigation Group, P.C. was founded in 1990 in Birmingham, Alabama, a town known for its steel mills and foundries. ELG built its practice on asbestos litigation through the successful representation of thousands of individual clients.
We have earned a reputation with our clients as dedicated, honest, and hard-working toxic tort trial lawyers. Our reputation among defendant companies as being “tough, but fair” has enabled us to succeed where other firms may have failed.
We Focus On:
- ABC Coke/Drummond Co., Birmingham, AL
- BP Oil Spill Economic Claim Recovery
- BPS Chemical, Helena, AR
- International Paper
- Monsanto - East Saint Louis, IL
- Native American Environmental Contamination
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Equipment
- Pollution-Free Community Projects
- Texas Oil Pipeline Property Damage and Royalty Recovery
Proven Strategies for Toxic Exposure Litigation
Our attorneys and staff are efficient and highly skilled in:
- Working up liability cases
- Establishing the causation to support the claims
- Collecting and analyzing critical case and client-related information
- Responding to complex discovery
- Processing claims
Despite our growth, we still believe that client interests come first, and we are continually committed to offering the highest level of representation and service on behalf of our clients.
Help for the Community
Our concern for those injured by environmental exposure doesn't stop in the courtroom. ELG has contributed well over $1 million to charities including the UAB Comprehensive Cancer Center. We also work with various municipalities in developing long-term strategies to decrease toxic pollution and restore a healthy environment to communities.