There are 6 extremely dangerous heavy metals that people should avoid
According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, there are six heavy metals, also known as toxic metals, that are detrimental to our health. However, numerous other heavy metals exist in the environment, some of which are in fact beneficial to us, as they promote the good functioning of our bodies. The following are the most dangerous heavy metals:
- arsenic: it is naturally occurring in soil, rocks, water, air, plants, and animals
- beryllium: people are often exposed to this heavy metal occupationally by encountering it while mining and during the processing of alloy metals
- cadmium: it is usually found in industrial workplaces, especially where ore is being processed or smelted
- hexavalent chromium: calcium chromate, lead chromate, strontium chromate, chromium trioxide, and zinc chromate, all of which fall under this category, are known human carcinogens
- lead: it is usually encountered during construction work, smelter operations, radiator repair shops, and firing ranges
- mercury: the typical sources of mercury exposure are mining, production, and transportation of mercury and also mining and refining of gold and silver ores
The report that found heavy metals in 95% of the baby food on the market concerns only cadmium, arsenic, lead, and mercury. When it comes to good heavy metals, it is important to know that they are essential nutrients required for numerous physiological and biochemical functions in the body and, if they are not present in normal amounts, you may experience serious deficiencies. The following are some of the beneficial heavy metals that you should make sure your body absorbs from the food you eat or from supplements:
If you fed your baby tainted food and they later developed autism, you should reach out to our legal team, as we have what it takes to file a toxic baby food claim, which will help you recover financial compensation for your child. The money will help you afford superior healthcare for your child.
Our lawyers will help you file your toxic baby food claim
Since our main area of practice is toxic exposure, we have been handling this kind of case for over two decades, which means that we have the necessary experience to help you and your child as well. If you decided to file a toxic baby food claim, you will have to contact our legal staff, describe your situation in detail, answer our questions, and send our legal team the medical records of your child. Afterward, our skilled lawyers will carefully assess your case to determine whether you are eligible for compensation.
If you qualify for compensation, we will promptly begin preparing your claim for submission. In the end, with the help of our attorneys and their legal team, you will obtain the most satisfying results.