How do I obtain compensation and VA benefits if I have a disease?

Providing legal assistance to victims of toxic exposure since 1990, our attorneys will help you recover financial compensation and obtain the VA benefits you are entitled to if you were stationed at Camp Lejeune and now struggle with a disease caused by drinking contaminated water.

answered by Gary Anderson

Veterans with a 100% disability rate can receive up to $3,000 from the VA per month

Because filing a Camp Lejeune toxic water claim or lawsuit, as well as filing a VA claim, entails a very complex and overwhelming process, we strongly advise you to contact our law firm. If you try to obtain compensation or VA benefits on your own, you will most likely:

  • have your injury claim denied because of a lack of strong evidence
  • obtain significantly less compensation than you actually deserve if it is approved
  • waste a lot of precious time gathering all the documents that must accompany your injury or VA claim

Since we have the necessary experience, knowledge, and resources, we can file both your injury claim and your VA claim in a considerably more efficient manner. Your involvement in the legal process will be minimal, as once you provide our attorneys with the necessary documents to have a starting point, you can keep focusing on your health and treatment.

In addition to recovering financial compensation from the government, we will be able to obtain some or all of the following VA benefits for you if you are a Camp Lejeune water contamination victim:

  • Disability Compensation
  • Special Monthly Compensation
  • Healthcare Benefits

If you are the family member of a veteran and you were stationed together at Camp Lejeune, you may also be entitled to compensation and VA benefits if you developed a disease or your child was born with a defect as a consequence of water contamination. Our law firm can help you, too. Camp Lejeune settlement payouts are estimated at $6.7 billion, so it is extremely important to take legal action if you are a military toxic exposure victim, as the money we will help you obtain can enable you to afford higher-quality treatment, among many other essential things.

We provide superior legal assistance to Camp Lejeune toxic exposure victims

For over two decades, we have dedicated our endeavors to helping victims of toxic exposure and their families, with a focus on veterans.

If you developed a disease as a consequence of having been stationed at Camp Lejeune for at least 30 consecutive days, we encourage you to contact our attorneys, who will gladly offer you the assistance and guidance you need.

Likewise, if you are a family member of a veteran who was stationed with them at this military base and now struggles with a health problem, you should also get in touch with us.

To file a Camp Lejeune toxic water claim or lawsuit as a veteran, you will have to retrieve your military records and your medical records and send these documents to our legal team. If you are a family member, we will only need your medical records and proof of your stay at Camp Lejeune. This way, we will have a starting point in assessing your case. If you are, our attorneys will begin preparing your claim as soon as possible, and, in the end, you may benefit from the sum of money you deserve for your suffering. The compensation will help you afford better healthcare and treatment, among other things.

Other related questions

See more questions