We can provide you with quality legal assistance for your asbestos case
Asbestos cases are very challenging to pursue. Because a lawsuit does not represent the most practical legal option when it comes to asbestos cases, you will have to file an asbestos claim with one or multiple asbestos trust funds in order to recover compensation for your injury.
However, there are a series of essential aspects that need to be carefully assessed and numerous important factors to be taken into consideration before submitting an asbestos claim. Without the assistance of an attorney specialized in asbestos litigation and their legal team, obtaining proper financial compensation will be extremely difficult and time-consuming, if not nearly impossible.
By hiring a good lawyer, your asbestos claim is guaranteed to be approved by the board of trustees who are managing asbestos trust funds. If you are a victim of occupational asbestos exposure, Environmental Litigation Group P.C. can efficiently help you recover the compensation you deserve.
Our attorneys will promptly evaluate your case and gather the most relevant information from you. You will only have to provide us with the following:
- employment records
- medical records from your treating hospital/ physician
- social security records from SSI
- military records (if applicable)
We will take over from there, preparing and submitting all the necessary documents on your behalf. Additionally, our experts will conduct thorough research in order to find other important details that could be instrumental in your case.
We offer specialized legal assistance
For asbestos cases, legal representation is crucial to ensure the best results, as the process of filing an asbestos claim is very complex and requires a lot of experience.
A legal expert can help you navigate the system, take care of your claim from start to finish, explain to you the steps that are involved and help you secure the much-needed compensation as quickly as possible.
However, not any law firm will be able to effectively help you. When choosing a law firm to assist you with your asbestos claim, you should pay attention to the following essential aspects, as they will guarantee the success of your case:
- The law firm should handle exclusively asbestos and other toxic exposure cases. Asbestos litigation is a very demanding area of practice even for the most experienced attorneys. It requires a great amount of knowledge, attention to detail, time, and perseverance. Lawyers who are not exclusively focused on toxic tort litigation are very unlikely to invest all their time and effort in solving your case, as they will also have other legal matters to take care of. Because they will not be able to give your case their undivided attention, important details could easily be left out and thus, your asbestos claim might not be approved. The attorneys at Environmental Litigation Group, P.C. only carry out asbestos and toxic exposure cases. Because this is our sole area of practice, we have great rates of success. Additionally, our legal team includes experienced toxicologists and industrial hygienists whose expertise is invaluable in building a strong case.
- Your attorney should have a relevant number of successfully solved asbestos cases. Specializing in asbestos litigation by itself will not guarantee the best outcome for your case. The lawyer you hire should also be renowned for having carried out a relevant number of asbestos exposure cases. Environmental Litigation Group, P.C. has recovered over $1.4 billion for more than 25,000 victims of asbestos exposure over the course of our 26-year existence as a law firm. Professional experience is also essential when it comes to asbestos litigation. The majority of our attorneys and legal experts have been assisting and representing clients injured by asbestos exposure for over 20 years and can efficiently carry out even the most complex cases.
The number of successful asbestos cases handled by a lawyer, as well as their practice experience, can help you form a reliable opinion on whether they are right for you or not.
"What makes us unique as a law firm is that we take things personally and we treat people as people, not as cases, with the respect and compassion that great collaboration demands. What makes me unique as a lawyer is my scientific and legal approach - on a professional level, and the fact that I'm both driven and understanding - on a personal level. I am committed to my mission and I do everything in my power to help our clients." - Gregory A. Cade, founder and principal attorney at Environmental Litigation Group, P.C.
When you get diagnosed with a devastating disease such as mesothelioma or lung cancer as a consequence of past asbestos exposure, your first concern will probably be to get effective treatment from the best doctor.
However, you should put the same thought and effort into your endeavors when it comes to legal representation, as benefiting from the assistance of a good lawyer is essential if you want to recover compensation for your injury.
Building solid cases and successfully representing asbestos victims require specialized knowledge and a lot of practice experience. Consequently, not any lawyer will be suitable for your case. The number of competent law firms focusing on asbestos litigation is very low.