Department: Information Technology
Location: Birmingham, AL
When you become a member of our team, you'll join us in working every day to outstandingly represent clients affected by asbestos exposure and their families. Whatever your position within our group, you will positively impact clients, their families and their future.
We are recruiting an IT Specialist. We invite you to bring your passion, skills, and experience to a job that makes a difference.
- Provides support to all staff by identifying, clarifying, analyzing, and producing solutions to IT problems.
- Maintains, develops, and improves systems.
- Provides analysis of internal information technology systems, identifies problems, and uses sound judgment to generate alternatives and make recommendations.
- Examines and approves technical documentation for internal IT systems.
- Stays up-to-date with new developments and solutions in computer technology.
- Sets up project deadlines, program priorities, and necessities for completion of work plans.
- Carries out other relevant duties as assigned.
Apply to this job
- Bachelor's degree and/or a corresponding combination of education and experience.
- Up to 5 years of experience preferred.
- Experience with a wide range of IT techniques, including but not limited to Windows Desktops, Windows Servers, Active Directory.
- Capacity to solve problems.
- Capacity to assess needs and requirements and effects of changes or replacements of systems.
- Effective communicator, both orally and in writing.