My father died of asbestos lung cancer. Asbestos screening is very important for everybody who worked with asbestos. - Beverly C.
I worked with asbestos and eventually I was diagnosed with asbestosis. I am very grateful to ELG, they helped me a lot. - Edward M.
My husband died due to asbestos lung cancer. All who worked with asbestos should get a screening. It can be life-saving. - Lettie M.
I got exposed to asbestos fibers while working in a pipe manufacturing facility. I have asbestosis, a disease with no cure. - John R.
Everybody in my working environment was getting notices to be checked out, I went to and it turned out that I have asbestosis. - Thomas P.
I worked near a place where a lot of back-products coming out of furnaces were dumped. I now suffer from asbestosis. - Stephen D.
I got asbestosis after I was exposed to asbestos while being on a ship, where asbestos dust was falling out of the pipes. - Anthony F.
My husband struggled for years and then died of asbestosis. I think if we had known earlier, he would have had more time. - Susan B.
I was a storekeeper and I dealt with asbestos products. The compensation obtained by ELG was really helpful. - Rayfield C.
My father was a carpenter and dealt with a lot of products made with asbestos. ELG is A++, they care and work hard for you. - Veronica C.