There are 710 military bases with known toxic environmental contamination nationwide
While nearly all military bases in the United States have a history of PFAS contamination, some are incredibly polluted with these dangerous chemicals. The following are the military bases where environmental contamination is the worst. To understand how acute the issue of PFAS contamination is, keep in mind that the safe exposure limit to these substances is only 70 ppt.
- England Air Force Base (Louisiana): 20,700,000 ppt
- Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake (California): 8,000,000 ppt
- Patrick Air Force Base (Florida): 4,338,000 ppt
- Myrtle Beach Air Force Base (South Carolina): 2,640,000 ppt
- Langley Air Force Base (Virginia): 2,225,000 ppt
- Naval Air Station Jacksonville (Florida): 1,397,120 ppt
- Altus Air Force Base (Oklahoma): 1,150,000 ppt
- Charleston Air Force Base (South Carolina): 1,150,000 ppt
- Barksdale Air Force Base (Louisiana): 1,100,000 ppt
- Port Hueneme Naval Base (California): 1,080,000 ppt
If you were stationed at any of these military bases, you were unwittingly exposed to PFAS and perhaps other toxic chemicals. Veterans who developed a disease as a result of military toxic exposure might be eligible to file a claim, so we encourage them to get in touch with our skilled attorneys. We can help veterans obtain compensation for toxic exposure at military bases and also VA disability compensation.
Quality legal assistance for veterans with a disease caused by military toxic exposure
For over 30 years, we have been pursuing compensation for toxic exposure victims, and many of our clients are veterans. If you spent at least one year at one or more contaminated military bases and now struggle with a disease, we strongly encourage you to contact us. All we will request are your military records, which you must retrieve, and your medical records stating your diagnosis.
Once we deem you eligible, we will promptly begin working on your claim and prepare it for submission. If you feel too ill to participate in the legal process, a family member can step in and help you. Moreover, our compassionate team will do all in its power to make navigating it as easy as possible for you, as we understand how difficult suffering from a disease is.