What criteria should my child meet to become eligible for compensation?

There are a series of requirements your child should meet for you to become eligible to file a toxic baby food claim and recover financial compensation from baby food companies.

To become eligible to file a toxic baby food claim, your child must have autism

Child must have autism

To be eligible to file a toxic baby food claim, you must have fed your baby food tainted with heavy metals from the companies below, and they must have subsequently developed a disorder on the autism spectrum before the age of 6.

The autism spectrum disorders that qualify your child are Asperger's syndrome, childhood disintegrative disorder, Kanner's syndrome, and pervasive developmental disorder. You can only file a claim if your child has one of these disorders or the diagnosis of autism in general.

As for the companies whose baby food products contain dangerous levels of heavy metals, the most popular are the following:

  • Beech-Nut
  • Earth's Best Organic
  • Gerber
  • Plum Organics

We are ready to assist you with filing a toxic baby food claim

Our lawyers have extensive knowledge, experience, and resources when it comes to toxic exposure, which makes our law firm ideal if your child developed autism due to tainted baby food. We recommend you get in touch with us to check your eligibility to file a claim, as you may be entitled to compensation and not know it. To initiate the process, you should give us a call, describe your situation, and send us the medical records of your child.

We will evaluate your situation and eventually determine whether you are eligible to file a toxic baby food claim. If you are, you will only have to provide us with basic documents, as we will do the difficult work for you. In the meantime, you can focus on caring for your child as usual, and in the end, you will obtain the money you and your child deserve from the responsible manufacturers.

Other related questions

See more questions