Home   >   Results & Testimonials  >  Lettie M.

Lettie M.

My husband used to work for the U.S. Steel in Fairfield, Alabama. He worked there between 1964 and 1995 and he had been unknowingly exposing himself to asbestos for all these years.

The exposure didn’t show any signs for a long period, but then, he began to feel sick. At first, he started complaining about his breathing capacity and the sensation he felt in his chest. After a while, he felt really ill and that is when the doctors discovered that he suffered from asbestosis. He managed to fight the disease for some time. Finally, he was diagnosed with cancer and we lost him soon afterward.

I advise anyone who thinks that they might have been exposed to asbestos to go get checked because this toxic mineral was present everywhere back in the 60’s and 70’s.