Everyone who developed cancer and suspects sunscreen is the culprit should contact us
While we encourage everyone who has cancer and believes it is related to their past sunscreen use to contact our legal team and check their eligibility, there are strict requirements one has to meet in order to become entitled to financial compensation from the liable benzene sunscreen manufacturers. The following are the eligibility criteria that must apply to you if you intend to file a claim:
- you must have a diagnosis that has a causal relationship with benzene exposure
- you must have used a benzene aerosol sunscreen over the course of 5 years or more
- you must have applied the tainted sunscreen for at least 50 days in a year
- you must file their claim within the statute of limitations
When it comes to the diagnoses that make you eligible, most of these refer to cancer, as benzene is a known human carcinogen. These are the diagnoses that qualify you for filing a benzene sunscreen claim:
- acute myeloid leukemia
- acute lymphocytic leukemia
- chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- multiple myeloma
- non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- aplastic anemia
- myelodysplastic syndrome
Finally, if you wonder what documents you will have to provide our legal team with for us to be able to begin preparing your benzene sunscreen claim for submission, they are the following, but their number might be greater, depending on your particular circumstances:
- your medical records stating your diagnosis related to benzene exposure
- a letter from a medical specialist linking your diagnosis to benzene exposure
- the financial records of out-of-pocket expenses you have incurred
- your personal identification, which is necessary for nearly all situations like this
- evidence that you have been using a tainted benzene sunscreen product, if possible
The process of filing a benzene sunscreen claim is quite complex and demanding, which is why we will ask you many questions, as this is the only way we will be able to get the entire picture of your situation. Nevertheless, you should not be intimidated by the complexity of the legal process, as you will only have to participate more in the beginning. Once we have all we need from you, you can continue focusing on yourself and your wellbeing.
Our experienced attorneys will help you file a benzene sunscreen claim
Because we specialize in toxic exposure and have been handling this kind of case since 1990, we have what it takes to help you obtain the maximum financial compensation for your diagnosis from the responsible manufacturer of sunscreen. If you intend to file a benzene sunscreen claim, you just have to call our legal team, explain your situation in detail, answer our questions, and send us a series of easy to gather documents. After our skilled lawyers assess your case, you will know with certainty whether you are eligible to file a claim.
Until the resolution, you can continue with your life as usual, as we will do the hard work for you. In the end, you will receive the largest sum of money you are entitled to from the liable company, which can help you afford superior healthcare and treatment, among other things. However, keep in mind that benzene sunscreen claims have a statute of limitations, which is why we suggest you contact our legal staff as soon as you make the connection between your diagnosis and the use of tainted sunscreen.