How much does it cost to hire a Camp Lejeune water contamination lawyer?

Since our law firm works on a contingency fee basis, Marines, family members, and civilians who spent time at Camp Lejeune will not have to pay anything out of pocket unless we obtain financial compensation through filing a claim. If we are successful in our endeavors, our law firm will keep a percentage of the money we recover.

Our attorneys evaluate Camp Lejeune water contamination claims free of charge

If you struggle with a disease as a result of drinking toxic water at Camp Lejeune and intend to file a claim, our experienced attorneys will review your case free of charge. The only documents you will have to provide our legal team as a veteran are your military records and your medical records. As a family member, in addition to your medical records, we will need evidence of your stay at Camp Lejeune and proof of your relationship with the veteran. Civilians who worked at the military base will have to send in their employment and medical records. Our attorneys will thoroughly assess these documents for free to determine whether you qualify to file a Camp Lejeune water contamination claim.

Still, it is important to note that even if you meet the eligibility criteria, you might not be entitled to financial compensation, as Camp Lejeune cases are complex. However, if we are successful in our endeavors and obtain money for you, we will keep 40% of the financial compensation you receive for our legal services. Therefore, unless we recover money for you, you will not have to pay our attorneys anything. Lastly, it is important to note that we will only keep a part of the compensation we might obtain for you under the Camp Lejeune Justice Act from the government. You will have to pay our law firm for the services we offer you to get disability compensation from the VA, but the disability compensation will be all yours.

File your Camp Lejeune water contamination claim with the help of our diligent attorneys

With over 30 years of experience, our attorneys will gladly evaluate your situation to determine whether you are eligible to file a Camp Lejeune water contamination claim.

The legal process is simple and efficient. You will only have to send in your military records, which you must retrieve, and your medical records as a veteran who struggles with a disease.

Our resourceful legal team will carefully assess these documents and eventually let you know if you are entitled to compensation.

If we deem you eligible, we will promptly begin working on your claim. Because we understand how overwhelming suffering from a serious disease can be, we will strive to make the legal process as easy to navigate as possible for you, and a family member can help you with retrieving your documents. Our attorneys will go to great lengths to obtain the maximum financial compensation available for your injury, both from the government and from the VA.

Other related questions

See more questions