What should public water systems do if they have PFAS levels above the safe limit?

If there are PFAS in public water systems above the safe exposure limit of 4 ppt, water treatment, and remediation must start immediately to avoid endangering the health of consumers. Public water systems are encouraged to join the PFAS water contamination lawsuit, as they might be eligible to receive money from 3M’s $12.5 billion settlement.

Public water systems might be eligible to join the PFAS water contamination lawsuit

Contrary to popular belief, our PFAS Settlement Payout Program is not only for small and disadvantaged communities whose drinking water contains “forever chemicals,” as public water systems can also join the lawsuit if they lack the funds necessary to remove the contaminants from the water. Several states have already become plaintiffs in the PFAS water contamination lawsuit and so can you.

The money you can obtain for your public water system will cover the cost of water testing, remediation, and treatment, as each plaintiff will receive exactly the compensation they need to clean up PFAS from their drinking water. With over 30 years of experience, our skilled attorneys can quickly help you join the lawsuit so that you can receive a part of 3M’s settlement of $12.5 billion. The process is simple and requires minimal involvement from you.

Quality legal assistance for communities whose drinking water contains dangerous PFAS levels

Whether your water source is serving a small community or a whole city, if it contains PFAS over the safe exposure limit, you should contact our diligent attorneys, who can help you obtain the money necessary for water testing, remediation, and treatment. The only requirement to qualify for compensation from the PFAS water contamination lawsuit is that your water source must have a detectable PFAS level. If our endeavors are successful, you will obtain the money you need to finally have clean and safe water. Our law firm operates on a contingency fee basis.

Other related questions

See more questions