The assistance of a toxic exposure attorney is essential in seeking financial compensation
While not every legal matter requires a lawyer, in situations involving a legal dispute, challenge, or deal, you may not want to risk losing your chances of winning by going at it alone without the valuable opinions, strategies, and advice of a specialized attorney. Not even very experienced lawyers represent themselves in a convoluted situation where there is a high risk of losing their case. Regular people do not have the necessary knowledge and experience to challenge the argument of the other party, and this is also the case for veterans and civilians who intend to file a Camp Lejeune toxic water claim or lawsuit.
These are only some of the soundest arguments in favor of working with a specialized attorney if you would like to seek legal recourse for the health problem you developed as a consequence of water contamination at Camp Lejeune:
- you may file the wrong documents or follow the wrong procedure, which may ruin your claim, and you may not be able to file a second time, which may deprive you of substantial compensation
- the law, especially when it comes to toxic exposure, is extremely complex, and only a lawyer who has been pursuing this kind of case for a long time can truly help you
- a lawyer collaborates with experts, such as medical specialists, who can prove your diagnosis is the result of your time spent at Camp Lejeune
- if you file a lawsuit, only a well-versed attorney will know how to negotiate the settlement amount so that you can receive the largest sum of money you deserve for your suffering
- discussing your situation with a toxic exposure lawyer is usually free of charge, and you can find out quickly whether you are entitled to compensation by virtue of their resources
- a lawyer and their legal team will be able to give you an estimate regarding the sum of money you can obtain by filing a Camp Lejeune toxic water claim or lawsuit so that you can decide if it is worth it
- working with a lawyer will allow you to focus on your health and treatment, as most veterans are elderly and struggle with crippling illnesses due to toxic exposure in the military
With over 25 years of experience in toxic exposure cases, our attorneys are ready to offer you the legal assistance you need to determine whether you can file a Camp Lejeune toxic water claim or lawsuit. Our legal team has recovered over $1.4 billion in financial compensation for toxic exposure victims, many of whom are veterans affected by hazardous agents during active duty.
We can help you obtain compensation for Camp Lejeune toxic exposure victims
Our attorneys have the necessary knowledge, experience, and resources to offer you the assistance you need if you are interested in filing a Camp Lejeune toxic water claim or lawsuit. We will first have to determine whether you are eligible for compensation, which our legal team can do by assessing your military records, which you must retrieve, and your medical records if you are a veteran. These are the only documents we will request, as, if you have a case, the rest will be efficiently handled by our law firm.
If you want to obtain compensation as a family member of a veteran who spent time at the military base, we will need evidence of your time spent at Camp Lejeune and your medical records stating your qualifying diagnosis. We treat each case with utmost seriousness and do all in our power to find a good strategy to help clients who may not have a strong case. Eligible individuals will have their Camp Lejeune claim filed with the government and if they are veterans, also with the VA for disability compensation.